- Photographic Equipment
- Computer Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Domestic Appliances
Recently returning to the range after several years of absence, again just what you might expect of the name, our versatile air duster. For many uses within the photographic, film and television industries.
- Hold the can in an upright position.
- Do not tilt, invert or shake can. Tilting or inverting the can will dispense the contents as a liquid.
- The liquid can cause frost-bite and can also alter the appearance of plastics or other materials. Direct the nozzle or extension tube toward the area to be cleaned. Use short quick blasts on the trigger.
- Do not use on camera mirrors.
- Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition – NO SMOKING.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe spray. Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air, call physician immediately.
- Eyes: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes, if irritation persists call a physician.
- Skin: Treat for frost-bite if necessary.
- Deliberately smelling and inhaling the vapours of this product can be harmful or even fatal.
Material Safety Sheet
- A comprehensive Material Safety Sheet relevant to this product is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- 400ml – Made in Britain