Hohem iSteady Pro 3 Overview
The Hohem iSteady Pro 3 Splash Proof 3-Axis Handheld Action Camera Gimbal is a stabilizer designed to capture smooth handheld footage with action cameras weighing no more than 5.29 oz and no bigger than 1.89 x 1.26″. The gimbal features 320° of tilt and roll (horizon) adjustment as well as 600° of pan adjustment. This allows you to not only keep a stable image as you move with your camera but also allows you to create cinematic camera moves. Auto Inception mode lets you spin the image through 600° of horizontal rotation.
A mode selection button allows you to change modes manually on the gimbal. The gimbal supports Wi-Fi and interfaces with select GoPro cameras to control them over Wi-Fi. The downloadable app enables you to adjust settings to customize the gimbal’s performance. A 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole on the side allows you to mount accessories to the handle and a 1/4″-20 mounting hole on the bottom allows you to mount the gimbal on a variety of supports, as well as the included mini tripod.
- GoPro Hero8/7/6/5/4/3
- DJI OSMO Action
- Insta360 ONE R
- SONY RX0
- YI cam
- Xiaomi Mijia
- Action cameras weighing up to 5.29 oz, and no bigger than 1.89 x 1.26″
- POV – all three motors are active stabilizing the image
- Pan & Tilt Follow – stabilizes your image in the roll axis, allowing you to tilt and pan the gimbal
- Pan Follow – holds the tilt and roll axis stable, allowing you to pan the gimbal
- Lock – locks all three axis
- Auto Inception Mode – allows for 600° rotation on the pan axis for spinning the image
- Sport – pressing the gimbal’s trigger button provides more power to the motors to follow fast moving action
- Motion Time-Lapse – allows you to set a custom rotating angle to create a moving time-lapse shot, useful for recording heavy traffic on the street, and clouds in the sky
The gimbal can operate for up to 12 hours (6 hours when Wi-Fi is turned on). You can also charge your action camera from the gimbal’s integrated power output port
You can control the GoPro Hero8/7/6/5/4 via the Wi-Fi module
The Hohem Gimbal app allows you to customize individual settings
The gimbal features an angled design that does not obstruct the view of your camera’s rear LCD
IPX4 rating means you can shoot in inclement weather
The gimbal has a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole in the side for mounting accessories, and a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom for mounting on supports such as the included mini tripod
There are no reviews yet.