Godox TT685II Overview
Offering full support for Olympus/Panasonic TTL and a built-in 2.4 GHz radio system, the Godox TT685O II Flash makes it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. A powerful and effective lighting tool, this flash features a powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 with a zoom range of 20-200mm. The TT685O II operates as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality, and for maximum versatility this updated unit tilts from -7 to 120° and rotates 330°, giving you more flexible flash angles and a more efficient lighting setup process. Also featured is a new and unique TCM (TTL Converted to Manual) function, which allows for instant conversion from TTL to manual mode. This function helps you lock the proper exposure value and is useful for quickly determining a good starting point for setting external flash units in manual mode. For ease of use, an easy-to-read rear LCD panel illuminates your flash settings, and the flash includes a 2.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity.
- An integrated 2.4 GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685S for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328′ and support for 32 channels and four groups. Functions as a transmitter unit for the V1, AD200Pro, and AD300Pro flash systems. Also functions as a receiver unit for X1, X2, XPro, and V1 transmitter units.
- Being compatible with the Olympus/Panasonic TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync up to 1/8000 seconds.
- With a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 the TT685S will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 120° and rotated a total of 330° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Unique TCM (TTL Converted to Manual) function allows for instant conversion from TTL to manual mode. This function helps you lock the proper exposure value and is useful for quickly determining a good starting point for setting external flash units in manual mode.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- A 2.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- Quick-release lock ensures a smooth and fast setup and so you can capture your next shot in critical moments.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 330 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- External power port enables connection to power packs including the PB960 to boost the flash performance for more possibilities, making the flash ideal for weddings, fashion, news photography, and more.
- USB Type-C connection for installing future firmware updates.