- Always-on Retina display has nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use;The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app;Take an ECG anytime, anywhere
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications;Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance;Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone; Sync your favourite music and podcasts;All-day battery life
- Color Name: Blue Aluminium Case / Abyss Blue; Included Components: Apple Watch 1n, Band 1n, 1m Magnetic Charging Cable; Compatible Devices: Smartphone
Built-in GPS/GNSS/BeiDou, S7 with 64-bit dual-core processor, W3 Apple wireless chip, U1 Ultra Wideband chip, Barometric altimeter, Capacity 32GB, Blood oxygen sensor, Third-generation optical heart sensor, Electrical heart sensor, Certified IP6x dust resistant, Improved accelerometer up to 32 g forces, Improved gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display with Force Touch (1000 nits), Digital Crown with haptic feedback, Second-generation speaker and mic, aluminium models have Ion-X front glass, Sapphire crystal and ceramic back, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Up to 18 hours of battery life, Water resistant 50 metres, watchOS 8
There are no reviews yet.