7artisans 35mm T1.05 Cine Lens
Sharp, small, robust, and incredibly fast, this 35mm T1.05 Vision Cine Lens from 7artisans is built for the cinema industry and works with standard cine lens accessories, so it will easily fit into your workflow. This version of the lens comes in a Sony E mount, and it features focus scales marked in feet and meters. The maximum T1.05 aperture allows you to film a gentle soft bokeh with soft natural-looking out-of-focus highlights, while the T16 minimum aperture helps reduce artifacts that can appear when the aperture opening is too small.
The 270° focus throw allows you to make extremely accurate focus pulls, and the lens features cine-standard 0.8 MOD lens gears for focus and iris. As part of the vision series, this 35mm lens shares the same focus and iris gear positions as the Vision 25 and 50mm lenses, making swapping lenses fast, as you don’t have to reposition the follow focus unit or lens motor you may be using. A 90mm front diameter allows you to use a variety of industry-standard matte boxes, and the 82mm front filter thread allows you to mount optional filters directly on the front of the lens.
- The Vision series of lenses is highly versatile and available in Sony E / Fujifilm X Mounts.
- ED glass and an all-metal shell provide a pleasing image and a durable lens.
- Lenses in the 7artisans Vision cine lens series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don’t have to be repositioned.
- Focus markings and measurements are in feet and meters.
- The iris ring has no click stops, allowing you to make smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of about 14″ allows you to get up close to your subject.
There are no reviews yet.