Pantone Color Book Coated & Uncoated Set [2019 Edition]
The most important Pantone color book formula guide for color matching in PMS. This Pantone guide is used in graphic designing, metallurgy, paintings, color sampling, food & chemical color matching, testing of hue and in the print industry.
All colors included have RGB as well as CMYK combinations in the Color Manager provided along with the Pantone color book. The product has to be registered online on the official Pantone website with the serial code provided behind the product.
- Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors just added
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colors - the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guide
- Colors available for specification in most digital design software
- Enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
Pantone Colors are best viewed and matched under specific lighting conditions. These specifications are included in the Pantone color book to ensure no losses due to UV light.
The Pantone Color Manager Software which was earlier to be purchased separately is now a part of the product to allow the designers to immediately proceed with color sampling.