Pantone TPG Specifier Chips Set (No Colour Guide, Only TPG Chips)
The redesigned Pantone Fashion Home + Interiors COLOR SPECIFIER 2 books with chromatic arrangement
The popular Pantone FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS TPG
2 books in a chromatic arrangement designed for quick colour decisions and easy colour lookup.
Ideal for non-fabric materials used to create products for home furnishings, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design.
· The 2 Pantone TPG Specifier Chips Books features all 2,30 paper chips
· Each colour has six large sized chips, perforated for easy removal
· Chips can be used to develop color palettes, communicate colour choices or attach to design sketches
· Includes COLOR MANAGER software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
· 2 Specifier Chips Books in Pantone TPG includes all 2,310 colors
· Every color is numerically referenced and named and follows the same color and numerical format as its color guide complement.
· Each Pantone TPG color has six perforated chips for easy removal.
· Individual replacement pages are available
· COLOR MANAGER software download for digital design
· Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs.
· A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
· The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
· Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
· As a production tool, any PANTONE FHI color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number.
· As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FHI Colors assure reliable color reproduction time and time again in the Pantone TPG Chips set Book.
· COLOR MANAGER software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.
Do you already use our PANTONE TCX Color Swatch Cards and cutting service?