The ALTA PRO 2V 263AVP is Vanguard’s premium aluminum video tripod kit, and a great solution for video shooting as well as sporting optic application. With a built in 75mm leveling base, combined with the Alta PH-123V 2-way fluid video pan head and an economical ½ ball this kit guarantees quick, easy and flawless leveling on all types of terrain.
Quick setup can be achieved by extending and retracting the leg sections utilizing the Vanguard 1/4 turn lock/unlock twist leg locking system. Whether you are shooting video with DSLR cameras, ENG video cameras or using sport optics such as a spotting scope or binoculars, the ALTA PRO 2V 263AVP kit provides fast connectivity to your gear by utilizing the dedicated video sliding plate that features an anti-twist pin as well as the mandatory safety pin.
Position the handle comfortably either on the right or left side using the built-in rosettes on the head and pan handle. The kit comes with one handle but easily accepts a second handle (optional) if desired.
This tripod kit combines solid 26mm diameter aluminium alloy legs with a great utilitarian head that will allow you to follow any moving subject matter with fluid accuracy.
- Magnesium Alloy 2-Way fluid pan head with -90°~60° tilt for video and nature use
- Comes with: video sliding plate and anti-twist pin - QS-67 to easily mount any camera or sporting optic
- Includes a single pan bar with secondary rosette on opposite side to mount an optional secondary pan bar if desired
- Alta Link on the side to mount accessories like monitor, etc.
- Friction control is applied through the lock/unlock knob.
- Separate pan lock is located on the head for static shooting situations
- Operating temperature is -20°C - +60°C
- 3 section aluminum tripod legs with ¼ turn lock/unlock twist leg locks
- Anti-Slip rubber feet – Accepts spiked feet (Optional)
- Optimized for load capacities up to 13.2lbs/6kg
- Advanced & protective carrying bag included