The Vanguard ALTA PH-123V Magnesium Alloy Video Head is a compact and lightweight two-way fluid head with a 58mm flat base. It supports up to 17.5 lb and can be directly mounted on a variety of support products thanks to the flat base. Attach it to tripods, monopods, sliders, and other gear via the 3/8"-16 threaded mounting hole on the bottom or using an included 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 bushing.
The head provides 360° pan and 60 to -90° tilt movement and features an adjustable spring-loaded counterbalance system that ensures ideal balance for your tilt position. The counterbalance system is engaged at the flip of a switch. A pan bar is included that can be mounted on the left or right side, and a camera plate is included with both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws and a safety pin.
- Pan/tilt two-way fluid head
- 58mm flat base with 3/8"-16 mounting thread and 1/4"-20 bushing
- 17.5 lb payload
- 13.2 lb optimum load performance
- 360° pan and 60 to -90° tilt movement
- Spring-loaded counterbalance
- Pan bar attachable to either side
- Camera plate with both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws and safety pin
- Bubble level
- Secure locking system
- Safety camera release button