Alta Pro 263AB 100 Tripod and SBH-100 Ballhead provides the stability, durability, and reliability you want in your gear. The aluminum alloy legs have settings for 25°, 50°, and 80° with easy-release buttons for quick set-up. This lightweight (5.38 lbs/2.44 kg) tripod collapses to 28.125" (71.5 cm) and can be extended up to 5.67' (1.73 m). It can support up to 15.4 Lbs (7 kg).
The Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) system allows you to move the central column from zero to 180° angles in various vertical and horizontal positions, making macro-photography and special wide-angle shots a breeze, and the Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) system securely repositions the central column in one simple movement.
A magnesium die-cast canopy, quick-flip leg locks, non-slip, spiked rubber feet and a removable hook for hanging camera accessories make this tripod a great addition to your kit bag.
- 26mm 3 section aluminum alloy legs adjust to 25, 50, and 80-degree angles to enable extreme low angle photography
- Smooth fluid-like ball head rotates 360 degrees and includes a quick release plate and bubble levels
- Hexagon-shaped central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees
- The Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) System securely repositions the central column in one simple movement
- Premium magnesium die-cast canopy and anti-shock ring
- Quick flip leg locks and rubber feet with retractable spikes
- Outstanding stability and loading capacity
The smooth fluid-like SBH-100 ball head is made of lightweight magnesium alloy and features a precision-cut ball head, two bubble levels, and a fine-tuning function.