Color Specifier and Guide Set
FREE PROTECTION COVER WORTH INR 499/-
Thousands of market-proven Pantone colors on paper for fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints and interiors and more.
Ideal for non-fabric materials, the PANTONE Color Specifier and PANTONE Color Guide have been redesigned for the ultimate in color selection and control. All 2,100 TPX colors – including all 175 new colors – are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production. PANTONE Color Specifier
features six tear-out chips of each Pantone color – ideal for palette development and presentations. Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate color communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development. PANTONE Color Guide
is a handy, take-along deck set – perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format.
- Used to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Portable fan decks and corresponding chip set
- display all 2,100 colors, including 175 new colors added in 2011
- Colors are chromatically arranged in color families for fast and easy inspiration and color look-up
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Includes six perforated chips of each color for palette development, color communication and attaching to design sketches and files
- Colors are numerically referenced
- Individual replacement pages are available
- Colors are numerically referenced and named in English
- Portable color-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetingsand on-site reviews
- Portable, take-along guides are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetingsand on-site reviews
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion + Home color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries