Pantone TPG Fashion Home + Interiors Color Guide | 2021 Edition
This book has been updated to the Latest Edition with 210 New Colors now available. Buy the LATEST PANTONE TPG EDITION. The FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Guide gives you 2,100 PANTONE Colors on paper for designing fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints, interiors and more. The lacquer-on-paper colors are ideal for specifying colors for non-fabric materials. The Color Guide is chromatically arranged to enhance inspiration and speed production. The handy, take-along fan deck format makes it perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format. These colors are also available as perforated paper chips in the PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Specifier, as well as on cotton (with the Pantone TCX number suffix).
What do the suffixes TPG, TPX, TCX in the Pantone Fashion Home + Interiors colour system mean?
- TPG/TPX and TCX - suffix simply tells you whether it is a colour printed on paper or cotton.
- TPG = TEXTILE PAPER GREEN (launched in 2015)
- TPX = TEXTILE PAPER, EXTENDED RANGE (launched in 2003)
- TCX = TEXTILE COTTON, EXTENDED RANGE (launched in 2007)
Is there a difference in the Pantone textile system colours between the codes TP and TPG/TPX?
- Yes, there are differences between the colour systems. The letter G (=GREEN) at the end tells it is a colour from the latest system, updated in 2015. The letter X at the end tells it is a colour from the EXTENDED RANGE system, updated in 2003.
- TPG colours and TPX colours are the same, but the new Pantone TPG suffix indicates more eco-friendly formulations.
- If you are still using the TP system, you should upgrade to TPG.
- 2,100 lacquer-on-paper colors
- Color numbers feature new TPG suffix
- Reformulated colors meet international compliance standards
- Colors are numerically referenced and named
- Two-volume guide set
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Dimensions: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4
The fan format of the Pantone Colour Guide makes it easy to view entire color families, and then hone in to locate the perfect color. Simply fan out the pages as much or as little as you need to view as much of the color range as desired.When searching for a specific color, the Color Index, which is included in full in both guides, can help you find the specific volume and page quickly.
- 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS with a TPG suffix
- Colors have been reformulated to be more eco-friendly
- Colors are now split into two guides for easier handling
- Create products using non-fabric materials such as home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- Pantone Colors are arranged by TPG color family for fast and easy inspiration and color location
- Portable color-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews