SpyderX Capture Pro is the ultimate color management tool kit for photographers, providing all the essentials needed to precisely manage color in your workflow from capture through editing. Includes SpyderX Elite monitor calibrator, Spyder LensCal lens calibrator, Spyder Cube for white balance and RAW conversion and Spyder Checkr for camera color calibration for consistent color.In addition to computer monitors, SpyderX Elite is also compatible with digital projectors, is suitable for video and cine applications, and can be used to tune multiple and side-by-side monitor configurations.
Datacolor SpyderX Elite Colorimeter
Helping to achieve consistently accurate colors from your monitor, the SpyderX Elite from Datacolor is a calibration solution featuring a lens-based color engine for fast, precise, and versatile performance. The colorimeter pairs with SpyderX software to provide a range of calibration control, ranging from a one-click, wizard-guided option to an expert console for finely tuning color, brightness, and contrast to match any application. The colorimeter incorporates an ambient light sensor to measure prevailing light conditions, and can automatically re-calibrate your monitor to maintain consistent results.
The Elite version of the SpyderX ups the level of control, offering unlimited calibration setting choices to suit anything from photo to video to scientific standard settings, and a monitor performance analysis feature lets you inspect the various aspects and uniformity of your calibration settings. This software and colorimeter can also be used to calibrate digital projectors, multiple monitor setups, and, using StudioMatch, can create a standard for all displays you work with to be matched. Additionally, built-in soft proofing helps to achieve accurate results when moving to print, tablets, or other screens.
Datacolor SpyderLensCal Autofocus Calibration Aid
The SpyderLensCal Autofocus Calibration Aid from Datacolor is a focus test chart, designed for use with select DSLRs that support autofocus adjustment. The chart allows you to test the autofocus accuracy of your camera, making it easy to fine-tune it for optimum performance.
Fast, easy solution for your interchangeable lenses and recent DSLR bodies provides razor-sharp auto-focusing, using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology
- Compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tripod mount, making this the most convenient way to adjust your own camera gear
- Save time and hassle of sending your equipment in for service. Now you can check or calibrate your own lenses
- Accurate and repeatable calibration of your lenses and recent DSLR bodies
- Worthwhile investment to ensure your camera is focusing your lenses as precisely as possible
Datacolor SpyderCUBE RAW Calibration Tool
The SpyderCUBE RAW Calibration Tool from Datacolor is a compact (1.5"/3.8 cm square), digital color balancing tool that not only allows you to correct the color temperature but also the exposure, brightness and black point of your images. The SpyderCUBE is a spectrally neutral three-dimensional tool that's small enough to fit in your pocket or camera bag and gives you all the features needed to easily adjust your images in post-production.
- Chrome Ball - Measures catchlight to analyze specular highlights.
- White Face(s) - Define highlights in relation to catchlight.
- Gray Face(s) - Measures color temperature and midtone response.
- Black Face - Defines shadows in relation to black trap.
- Black Trap - Defines absolute black.
By using SpyderCUBE under the same lighting conditions as your photos, you can optimally adjust all the photos in RAW conversion using the information the Spyder 3D shot provides. The SpyderCUBE is easy enough for the advanced amateur and sophisticated enough for professionals.
Datacolor SpyderCHECKR Color Chart and Calibration Tool for Digital Cameras
The SpyderCHECKR Color Chart and Calibration Tool for Digital Cameras from Datacolor is a color target for use with digital cameras. It features 48 swatches, including various shades of gray and skintones. You can use the swatches to perform a custom white balance on your camera, ensuring that your camera settings correctly match the lighting conditions in which you are shooting.
Consistent Color Control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with SpyderCHECKR and its powerful software, giving you a color standard for any camera and decreasing your post-production time
- Neutral gray target and gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skintone samples for portrait and fashion photography
- Durable, eco-friendly self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, tripod mount and Fade strip indicator