Ready To Use Heritage incl. DVD
Claim Additional Special Price & Free Gifts worth Rs5,000/- Online Chat or Call us,T&C
Updated Immediately via SMS and Email, 24 Hours Delivery all IndiaT&C
7 Days, Cash on Delivery AvailableT&C
Cover Case, with All Pantone GuidesT&C
Warning: Only 1 item in stock
Ready To Use - Heritage incl. DVD
The new publication - Heritage - of the ready-to-use series shows an up to date collection of classical designs from lots of geographic origins and different historical ages.
The multi-purpose designs are suitable in the range of Fashion, Interior Design, Architecture, Home Textiles, Beauty, Lifestyle, Gift Wrapping, Stationery...
The author can draw upon many years of industry experience - all designs are developed taking into account the specific criteria of the industry.
- 138 vector and layered multi-purpose designs
- All designs are arranged in layers that correspond to the usual methods of production. This will help you to achieve a product-specific pattern construction.
- Extra layers in each design-file with lots of features, such as guides, platforms, outline drawings, single design elements etc.
- Many elements are already windowed and separated
- All designs are laid out in a size of 35 cm x 32 cm.
- All repeats used in this book can be divided and multiplied accordingly. Most of the repeats used in industry will fit to these proportions.
- Each design is created as a vector file. This means you can scale the designs without loosing any quality.
- DVD with all designs in the vector formats: *.ai (Adobe Illustrator CS3 or newer), *.eps (for Illustrator CS3 and CorelDraw Graphic Suite X5 or newer), *.pdf (for Adobe Acrobat and all software mentioned).
With this support you get closer to achieve your aim of developing a sales-boosting collection.
Ring binder with removable pages, format: 34 cm x 28 cm, 96 pages, Language: English
|Inclusive of DVD||Yes|
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
How fascinating are the beauties of animal dresses! In fashion and its accessories, in interior design, as upholstery- and furnishing fabrics, as cushions, tablecloths and wallpapers, in the stationary and gift wrapping – the design and interpretations of all kinds of animal dresses are indispensable.They beautify us and our surroundings – they make us...
This workbook of the "ready-to-use" series features 138 top designs offering a wide range of applications in the fields of fashion, home and house textiles, interior design, beauty, lifestyle, gift wrapping, stationery etc. The author has many years of industry experience - all designs are developed taking into account the specific criteria for industry.
Contemporary art encouraged the designers to an innovative use of colours, forms and new fluid organic lines. The art of Joan Miro and Paul Klee and the mobiles created by Alexander Calder inspired the designers to create imaginative and inventive patterns, which could retain their charm to this day. The Ready ti Use publication part of this series comes...
Geometric patterns are omnipresent. The variations in this new publication Geometrics of the Ready To Use series are diverse, ranging from strictly graphic, playful ethnic to trendy fashionable designs.
How fascinating are the beauties of animal dresses! In fashion and its accessories, in interior design, as upholstery- and furnishing fabrics, as cushions, tablecloths and wallpapers, in the stationary
Ready to Use MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS are the real all-rounder in a collection - both in textile design and surface design. MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS work as stand-alone patterns in your collections, as well as companions and corresponding all overs in combination with the feature designs of your collections. Ready to use MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS are used in...