Pantone TCX Cotton Planner FHIC300A | 2021 Edition Latest Book
The Cotton Planner is a convenient desktop reference to all 2,625 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors, including the 315 New Colors (also available as a separate supplement). Its compact size makes it easy to use both in the office and on the go. 5/8” x 5/8” cotton chips are permanently affixed to non-optically brightened paper for accurate color viewing. Each color is labeled with the corresponding PANTONE Number (with a TCX suffix) for easy color location and communication. It is the right choice for entry-level design or as a quick-reference companion to our larger-format cotton products.
- 2,625 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors, including 210 New Colors, in a 5/8” x 5/8” cotton chip format
- 100% cotton chips are permanently affixed to non-optically brightened paper for accurate color viewing
- Original 2,310 colors and 315 New Colors are both chromatically arranged
- 35 colors per page for optimal color viewing and selection
- The smaller footprint of the single binder is perfect for small offices and portability
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- A simple desktop reference that bestows a dictionary of color choices.
- This color-at-a-glance publication takes the guesswork out of finding that special shade.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color Number.
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
- COLOR MANAGER software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.
The PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Cotton Planner is the right choice for entry-level design or as a quick-reference companion to our larger format cotton products. The existing 2,310 colors, as well as the 315 New Colors, are chromatically arranged, making it easy to locate a specific color family. With 35 colors per page, you can quickly locate the specific share you’re looking for, or simply scan the pages for inspiration. A Pantone TCX Book with larger and removable chips can be found in the Pantone TCX Chips Set FHIC400
which is next edition of the Pantone TCX series. Using the color numbers printed below each color, you can order full-size Cotton Swatch Card standards, which can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe to ensure the accuracy of your color production.