Pantone TCX Cotton Passport FHIC200 Fashion + Home + Interiors Book 2019 Edition
Pantone TCX is a subcategory of the Pantone Fashion, Home & Interiors. The Pantone TCX name signifies the 100% cotton fabric colors in the FHIC category of Pantone. This subcategory does not have any colors on paper. The Pantone TCX Cotton Passport Book comes in a portable accordion format that is highly convenient to use. The Pantone TCX Cotton Passport comes in a jewel-toned designer book, which is both attractive as well as easy to carry. With a total of 2,310 TCX colors, these binders come with as many as 210 new colors, each arranged in a chromatic order for added ease of use. Each colour chip is present in the form of a swatch, measuring 1 cm x 1.5 cm. Each of the colours in this book is referenced using a corresponding name and number for added ease of spotting as well as communication. Each chip is permanently affixed in this accordion format book, which makes it fairly easy to glance at a large number of colors, even on the go. Featuring a single-color separation mask, the Pantone Passport ensures enhanced color viewing which saves time as well as helps the user avert any costly mistakes. The Pantone FHIC200 is ideally designed for beginners as well as experienced manufacturers in the Pantone TCX colors world. The colours in this book can be used for designing textiles, apparels, as well as furnishings among other fabric-based products. For what it’s worth, the Pantone Cotton Passport comes with the COLOR MANAGER Software to encourage seamless digital designing. Other Products in the Pantone TCX series include -
- Pantone TCX Swatch library FHIC100
- Pantone TCX Cotton Planner FHIC300
- Pantone View Colour Planner S/S & A/W
- Pantone TCX Smart Color Swatch Card SWCD
- Pantone TCX Cotton Chip Set FHIC400
- 2,310 trend-relevant Fashion + Home colors in a compact 1cm X 1.5cm. portfolio, arranged colour family in a user-friendly accordion style format
- Permanently fixed 100% Pantone TCX cotton chips are numerically referenced with Pantone Fashion + Home & Interiors Color Numbers
- A fast and efficient guide for ordering full-size color Swatch Card standards – saves time and costly mistakes
- Single-color separation mask enhances color viewing
- Attractive jewel-toned cover makes a design statement of its own
- Portable, compact Pantone TCX color reference makes it ideal for quick color choices in the office or while traveling.
- Accordion-style format provides a comprehensive view of all of the PANTONE Fashion+Home Colors at a glance.
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion+Home Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Fashion+Home Color Number.
- PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Fashion+Home & Interiors Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again .
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.