PANTONE PLUS Plastic Standard Chips Collection PSC-PS1755
1. APPLY Additional Discount Coupon on CHECK OUT.
2. ANY 1 Fashion / Textile Forecast Magazine of choice worth Rs5,000/- FREE
Chat with us Below
Call us 24x7 or Email us for the Offer CODE
Fast Packing & Shipping
Delivery in 4 to 7 Days.
Warning: Only 1 item in stock
This collection provides designers with a wide selection of high-demand colors, and also affords the ability to cross match plastic designs with PANTONE Colors for graphics and packaging. Each of the six tiers in the carousel is modular, so the desired tray can be easily removed, allowing for work with a specific color grouping.
Remove the limitations from your design process by enabling precise color communication and control of color in plastics throughout the color development process. Polypropylene chip material closely aligns with common real-world production materials, ensuring accurate color reproduction in your product across multiple plastic substrates. The included pigment formulation combines with the physical chip for the most accurate standard combination.
- Collection features all 1,755 colors in the PANTONE PLUS Series
- Large chips measure 3” x 1-7/8”
- Includes PANTONE Formula Guide Coated for quick printed color reference
- Chips have both gloss and matte finishes and tiered thickness of 1mm and 2mm to allow for colorvisualization
- Starting pigment formulations are provided electronically
- Each chip is identified with the appropriate PANTONE Color number
- Polypropylene substrate closely aligns with common real-world production materials ensuring accurate color reproduction; pigment formulations are also available in other plastic resins
- Each chip includes hole in top corner to enable palette grouping on rings
- Pigment formulations included
- Additional individual chips are available for communication and specification or as replacements
- Relevant, industry-standard colors
- 3” x 1-7/8” chip size facilitates colorvisualization and instrumental evaluation for optimum quality control
- Starting pigment formulations save time and money by eliminating costly trial-and-error
- Polypropylene standard facilitates matching on all other plastic substrates
- The combination of visual as well as electronic measurement provides maximum color control, resulting in shortened color development timelines
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of PANTONE Colorsassures reliable color reproduction time and time again
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices in plastic to clients and manufacturers
- Chips of any color can be purchased individually and sent to multiple production sites around the globe to aid in the coordination of multi-component programs
- As a production tool, any plastic standard chip color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using a PANTONE Number
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
PANTONE Tints and Tones Collection is a set of 100 best-selling whites, grays and blacks, selected from the PANTONE PLUS SERIES and the FASHION + HOME Color Libraries now available in India. The collection is organized in an attractive carousel that conveniently rotates for easy color location and chip replacement.
1,005 opaque chips Stored in three-ring binders with removable general purpose polystyrene chips that snap neatly into moulded pages Each selector chip measures 27 x 33 mm (1.1 inches x 1.3 inches) and has three steps of thickness: 1, 2 and 3 mm (.04, .08 and .12 inches) Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE® Number or name
735 colors to choose from Stored in three-ring binders with removable general purpose polystyrene chips that snap neatly into molded pages Each selector chip measures 27 x 33 mm (1.1 inches x 1.3 inches) and has three steps of thickness: 1, 2 and 3 mm (.04, .08 and .12 inches) Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE® Number or name
1,740 colors to choose from Stored in three-ring binders with removable general purpose polystyrene chips that snap neatly into molded pages Each selector chip measures 27 x 33 mm (1.1 inches x 1.3 inches) and has three steps of thickness: 1, 2 and 3 mm (.04, .08 and .12 inches) Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE® Number or name.