Pantone Shade Card Solid Coated & Uncoated GP1601N (Plus Series) 2019 Edition
They say color is the place where brain and universe meet. Colors play a chief role in the world in which we live. They can influence thinking, alter actions and trigger reactions. Hence, choosing the right color with the right shade and executing it appropriately in print media is crucial. For this reason, Pantone brings to you the Pantone Formula Guide. Grab one of the best-selling color formula guide in the world of creativity. Pantone Formula Guide is the best pantonecolor chart and a must-have tool for designers and professional involved in the business of color consulting and color intelligence. It is the enhanced and the latest version of the old edition GP1601. Readers can get inspired from the wide-range of 1,867 colours and fill the designs with the right colours. The colour palette comprises primary and accent colors which work smoothly with each other and can be used to create new brand colors or illustrations. Buyers are offered more than the standard CMYK and RGB colors, hence it is one of the most preferred color-palettebook. Moreover, all the colours are printed on a substrate paper stock which is well-suited for printing purpose. Each color code in the guide comes with ink formulations as well as coordinating numbers, which helps to achieve the most accurate colour on printed materials. This is why it is the most trusted book on spot-color printing and branding. The formula guide is used in various industries including paper printing, chemical testing, plastics, and pharmaceuticals. All products are authentic and are supported by a network of PANTONE Licensees across the globe.
- The Pantone Formula Guide book has inspired many creative professionals and added life into their designs
- Buyers swear-by the inspiration and the level of color-accuracy of they achieved because of the guide
This coated & Uncoated Pantone Formula guide helps in accurately identifying the color and confidently communicating it to achieve the right results. It is used in the areas of:
- Logos & branding
- Packaging of goods
- Spot color printing
- Graphic Designing
- Color Sampling
- New Colors - An additional set of 112 colors launched in 2016 are a part of the new edition brining total number of colors to 1,867
- Pantone Color Manager Software: Earlier, the buyers had to incur additional cost to purchase the software, however, now it is provided with the product. The software allows to integrate of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into the design applications which can directly be used for color-sampling
- Includes colors in both coated as well as uncoated paper. The Pantone Coated guide contains the solid colors in a special coated format which look rich and brighter than the Pantone PMS colors in the Pantone Uncoated solid colors guide.
- Chromatic arrangement of colors for easy identification of different color families
- Index present towards the end of the guide for quick access forcolors
- Convenient and portable fan-like packaging, handy for designers to carry and easy to conduct color-matching
- Also comes with a light indicator tool, which indicates if current light condition is suitable for color evaluation and matching
- Dsigninfo offers a FREE COVER with the pantone colour charts to protect the product from any physical damages such as dust and water
- Number of guides: 2 (Pantone Coated-C & Pantone Uncoated-U)
- Total number of colors: 1,867
- Number of Colorsin each page: 7
- Size of Each Page: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4" = 4.12cm x 23.5cm
- The guide is portable and the FREE PROTECTION COVER offered by Design Info will secure the product against any damages such as dust and water.
The Pantone Color Manager Software which was earlier to be purchased separately is now a part of the Pantone Solid Colors Guide to allow the designers to immediately proceed with color sampling. Summarising, the Pantone Color Formula Guide is one of the best Pantone color charts for pharmaceuticals, chemical testing, printing, paper printing, plastics, etc industries. The Solid colors present in this guide can be purchased in the chips format in the Pantone Solid Chips as well. Buy Pantone Books without any hesitation from Design Info in India.