The Smooth-Q4 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech has the same improved design as the Smooth-Q4 and includes a magnetic fill light with a luminance of up to 520 lumens. The gimbal offers many of the same gimbal modes and recording functions as its predecessor, with the added benefit of a built-in extension rod for content creators who are on the move. The Smooth-Q4 can support smartphones up to 9.9 oz, and its companion Android/iOS smartphone app features a slew of templates, editing tools, and control functions to fulfill your creative vision. Switching between landscape and portrait modes is as easy as pressing a button, so you can transition from filming panoramic scenery to filming a TikTok.
Operate the Smooth-Q4 with just one hand, thanks to the improved onboard controls and comfortable handgrip. Joysticks, buttons, and wheels control functions like gimbal mode and video recording. Various indicator lights on the gimbal display the current mode or power level. A mini tripod can be attached to the bottom of the Smooth-Q4 for stabilized, hands-free setups. The built-in battery supply powers the device for up to 15 hours and a single USB Type-C input can recharge it in 2.5 hours or serve as a firmware update port.
- The gimbal can accommodate smartphones up to 9.9 oz and 3.5″ wide.
Magnetic Fill Light
- The included magnetic fill light comes with four filters and has a luminance level up to 520 lumens.
ZY Cami Smartphone App
- The app supports Android 7.0 and iOS 10.0 operating systems and above.
- A single tap in the companion app ensures your subject remains in the center of the frame.
- The gimbal can start shooting with simple hand gestures directed toward the camera.
SMART Templates and Shooting
Editing templates, background music, special effects, and other tools can enhance your video. Split-screen comparisons and BTS camera movement can show you how to best move the camera to mimic the template format.
Other Advanced Features
- MagicClone Pano and Livestream Master are also available in the app’s interface.
- Pan Follow
- Point of View
- Onboard Controls and Indicators
- Power button
- Photo/Video button
- MODE button
- Trigger button
- Gimbal mode indicator lights
- Control wheel
There are no reviews yet.