ZEISS Touit 32mm f/1.8 Overview
Representing a normal field of view, the FUJIFILM X-mount Touit 32mm f/1.8 from ZEISS is a 48mm-equivalent prime characterized by its refined design and bright f/1.8 maximum aperture for low-light performance and depth of field control. The Planar optical concept is a tested design that yields consistently high sharpness throughout the focusing range with even illumination throughout the aperture range. Also, a ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, suiting both photo and video use, this lens incorporates a DC autofocus motor to deliver especially fast, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 48mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture affords greater control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Planar optical design affords high sharpness and consistent performance throughout the focusing range to suit photographing at a wide range of imaging scales.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- DC autofocus motor delivers quick and quiet focusing performance to suit both stills and video shooting applications.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
There are no reviews yet.