oggers. It holds a smartphone in the center, features a mirror in the center, and provides 3200-5500K adjustable color temperature with a TLCI/CRI rating of 95+. Measuring about 11″ in width, it supports nearly any phone. Moreover, it has a gooseneck-style adjustable stand so you can point it exactly where you need to without adding additional support accessories. The stand can be removed to reveal a 1/4″-20 thread on the bottom of the light used for mounting the light on various other supports.
This compact light provides a wide-angle light output with a beam angle of 110°, and allows the subject’s skin tones to appear natural while also emphasizing the three-dimensional aspect of the face. Other than for vlogging, the YN128 II can be used to light up an interview subject’s face as well as for product photography.
Although this light offers a control knob on the front for adjusting color temperature and brightness, it can also be controlled by a companion iOS/Android app. For power, the light offers a USB port that allows you to connect it to a standard USB charger or your computer’s USB interface.
All-in-One Style Light for Vloggers
- Holds a smartphone in the center (supports nearly all phones)
- Features a center mirror
- Included gooseneck-style adjustable stand secures into 1/4″-20 thread on the bottom
- 3200-5500K adjustable color temperature
- TLCI/CRI rating of 95+
- 110° wide beam angle
- Controllable via a front panel knob, as well as via an iOS/Android app from up to 49′ away
- USB power interface
- Can also be used for interviews and product photography
- Helps avoid corrugation and stroboscopic flash artifacts
- Supports an optional 10.8″ circular blue light filter for use as an eye light
There are no reviews yet.