With a guide number of 60′ at ISO 100 and 200mm, this YN860Li Lithium Speedlite from Yongnuo is a portable lighting option for those that do not require TTL functionality. Built into it is a wireless transceiver, allowing it to be fired remotely at distances of up to 328′ or used as a master to directly control the mode and output of compatible flashes. Additionally, it can also be used as an optical slave for multi-flash setups without radio transmission. The speedlight offers a wide zoom range of 24 to 200mm, with the ability to have its wide panel pulled out for an ever wider spread and softer light quality.
The YN860Li runs on a rechargeable 1800mAh lithium-ion battery, lending it a fast recycle time that does not exceed 1.5 seconds as well as the ability to fire 700 full-power pops per charge. High-speed continuous shooting is supported, and the flash also boasts a multi mode for configuring a stroboscopic effect. The entire unit rotates 270° horizontally and tilts 90° up for easy bouncing in nearly any direction. Flash durations from 1/200 to 1/20,000 are possible depending on settings.
- When used as a master, can directly control the flash mode, flash output, stroboscopic settings, and focal length of YN860Li, YN660, YN560IV, YN560III, or YN968N
- When used as a slave, can receive triggering signal from YN860Li, YN560IV, YN660, YN560-TX II, RF605, RF603 II, and RF-602
- 16 channels and 6 groups for multi-flash programming
- Eight power levels, from 1/1 to 1/128
- LCD panel for viewing settings, controlled via dial and six buttons
- Two optical slave modes: S1 for synchronous firing, S2 to skip pre-flash
- Color temperature of 5600K, can be used outdoors in daylight without creating notable color casts
- Standard PC port for wired connection
- Overheat protection to keep equipment safe during heavy use
- Firmware upgrades available by connecting to computer via USB port
- Protecting bag and mini stand included for ease of use