Viltrox 75mm f/1.2 AF Overview
This Viltronix 75mm f/1.2 AF Lens for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras is a fast, portrait-length prime featuring advanced autofocus performance as well as professional handling and reliability. Offering a large maximum aperture and shallow depth of field, this lens provides excellent low-light performance and exceptionally sharp image quality. A newly designed STM stepping motor provides fast and precise autofocus performance, and an easily-accessible MF/AF switch enables you to quickly switch back and forth between manual and automatic focusing modes. Additionally, the lens also supports eye and face autofocus, animal autofocus, and additional automatic focusing modes. Robustly built, the lens showcases an all-metal lens body in a weather-resistant design and metal electronic contacts support Exif information transmission. Additionally, a USB-C interface allows for firmware upgrades.
- Ultra-wide prime lens designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras where it provides a 112.5mm equivalent to full-frame 35mm focal length.
- Bright f/1.2 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and helps to maintain a relatively compact form factor.
- 16 lens elements in 11 groups provide a sophisticated optical design allowing the lens to maintain excellent resolution throughout the entire focusing range.
- Three ED (low dispersion) lens elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations to produce greater clarity and color accuracy no matter which aperture you choose.
- STM autofocus motor provides fast and precise autofocus.
- Supports eye and face autofocus, animal autofocus, and additional automatic focusing modes.
- All-metal lens body in a weather-resistant design for working in inclement conditions.
- Includes petal-shaped lens hood to prevent ghosting and flare.
- Metal electronic contacts support EXIF information transmission.
- USB-C interface for firmware upgrades.
There are no reviews yet.