This Vesta TB 235CB Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit from Vanguard features a carbon fiber tripod to maximize durability while limiting weight. The kit supports up to 9.9 lb, measures 14.8″ when folded, and includes a T-51 Ball Head with QS-64 Quick Release Plate. Each of its 5-section legs features an independent spread as well as twist locks for rapid deployment. Together, the three legs can be extended and spread to raise the tripod from a minimum height of 10.8″ to a maximum height of 48.6″ or 56″ with its push-and-pull, rapid center column fully raised. To enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, each leg includes a rubber foot.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4″-20 mount can be connected to the included quick release plate, which features a rubberized, non-slip platform. The quick release plate can be attached or removed from the integrated, Arca-type clamp located at the top of the head’s ball-and-socket joint by tightening or loosening the clamp’s knurled, locking knob.
By loosening the ball head’s primary locking knob, the head’s ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Opposite the primary locking knob, a second locking knob controls the ability to pan the head 360°. For added versatility, the tripod’s 2-section, twist-lock center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod’s legs instead of above them.
General Use and Handling:
- Supports up to 9.9 lb
- Push-and-pull rapid center column for rapid positioning
- Can be set to a minimum height of 10.8″ to a maximum height of 56″ with the 2-section, twist-lock center column fully raised
- Column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod’s legs instead of above them
- Carbon fiber legs each feature 5 sections with twist locks for rapid deployment and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 21, 50, or 80° angles
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Weighs 2.3 lb; measures 14.8″ when folded
- Ball head with 360° rotation
- Sideways +91°/-40° tilt angle for portrait orientation
- Large, primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob controls the ability to pan the head 360°
- Arca-type quick release clamp is compatible with included QS-64 Quick Release Plate
- Built-in bubble level accommodates landscape orientations