VEO 2GO 265HABM is a compact, lightweight, and tall 26mm, 5-section aluminum travel tripod kit. It incorporates a built-in leg that easily converts to an individual monopod with the option of adding the center column to extend the monopod height up to 66.9”. This kit comes with an extra-sturdy ball head optimized to carry an incredible camera capacity of up to 22 pounds.
Designed to be able to be taken on-the-go, the VEO 2GO 265HABM provides a lot of versatility, from low-level shooting up to a whopping 65.5 inches. Great for people who like to shoot with a taller tripod and like to position their images from a birds-eye view. Shoot low angles by reversing the 2-section column; or, simply remove the ball head and attach the head to the included low-angle adapter.
Designed for pro DSLR, entry-level DSLR, mirrorless with longer lenses, and smartphone cameras, this smooth tripod works well in both portrait and landscape modes. The ARCA-compatible ball head is easy to use, and its large lock/unlock knob allows for quick, efficient setup. The extra-sturdy ball head has the added value of having separate pan control, so one can easily do 360° imaging if desired. The QS-60 V2 mounts quickly and efficiently and is equipped to stay on the bottom of your camera so that you can be ready to use your tripod in a blink of an eye.
Shooting at the beach, in dirty conditions while taking landscape images, or seizing unexpected moments of wildlife, you can take your VEO 2GO tripod anywhere. Windy? No problem. Mount a camera bag or additional weight to the retractable hook located at the base of the center column. Clean-up is a snap, too. The new open-to-click twist leg locks allow for easy fresh-water rinsing after working in most demanding environments.
- Inverted 5 section aluminum legs that fold for compact carrying
- 265HABM is a taller model for getting up and over your subject giving the feeling of a bird’s eye view. Some taller people prefer a taller tripod too!
- The TPU grip leg converts easily into a monopod by detaching the top plate and ball head from the center column, combine with center column to achieve max imum height of 66.9”
- Rubberized Twist leg locks- New Open to click feature. Also, easy to clean disassemble and reassemble if needed
- Sturdy Ball Head T-50 with large ergonomic knobs, separate pan lock optimized to support working loads up to 22lbs.
- Arca compatible QR plate. QS-60V2
- Secure head lock system and top plate on the central column
- All parts are aluminum alloy machined (CNC)
- 2 section reversible telescopic center column
- Added retractable hook to assist in weighing down the tripod when desired
- Shoot low by reversing the column or using the included LAA (Low Angle Adapter)
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (21°, 50°, 80°) for greater adaptation to uneven terrain and to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grip on 1 leg
- Round rubber feet convert easily to the included set of short spikes
- See Specifications for further details
There are no reviews yet.