Vanguard ESPOD CX 203AP Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit with PH-23 Pan-and-Tilt Head
This ESPOD CX 203AP Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit from Vanguard supports up to 7.7 lb, measures 22″ when folded, and includes a PH-23 Pan-and-Tilt Head with QS-29 Quick Release Plate. Each of its 3-section legs features an independent spread as well as flip locks for fast deployment. Together, the three legs can be can be positioned for a minimum height of 47.3″ to a maximum height of 61.0″ with the center column fully raised.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4″-20 mount can be connected to the QS-29 Quick Release Plate, which is secured to the tripod’s pan-and-tilt head using a quick release cam lock. Using its pan bar, the head can be rotated 360°, and tilted backwards or forwards. Additionally, the cam lock assembly can be rotated 360° independently of the head. To change from a landscape to portrait orientation, the cam lock assembly’s friction lock can be loosened while the attached camera, lens, or sport optic is physically held in place so that it continues to face the subject. The head itself can then be rotated 90° toward the left, and tilted 90° forward before closing the cam lock assembly’s friction lock.
General Use and Handling
- Supports up to 7.7 lb
- Push-and-pull rapid center column for rapid positioning
- Can be set to a minimum height of 47.3″ to a maximum height of 61.0″ with the center column fully raised
- Aluminum-alloy legs each feature 3 sections, flip locks for fast deployment, and can be independently spread
- Rubber feet enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Measures 22″ when folded
- Pan-and-tilt head with built-in bubble level
- Can be rotated 360°, and tilted backwards or forwards
- Head rotation, as well as backwards-and-forwards-tilt movements function simultaneously
- Quick release cam lock on top of head is compatible with included QS-29 Quick Release Plate
- Quick release plate with 1/4″-20 mount with rubberized, anti-slip surface and anti-twist index pin
- Friction lock for cam lock assembly allows cam lock assembly and head to rotate 360° independently of each other
- While the friction lock for the cam lock assembly is opened; attached camera, lens, or sport optic is physically held in place while the head can then be rotated 90° toward the left and tilted 90° forward to achieve portrait orientation
There are no reviews yet.