Vanguard ENDEAVOR ED II 1042 Overview
The 10×42 Endeavor ED II Binoculars from Vanguard Optics feature extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and phase-corrected BAK4 prisms that work together to virtually eliminate chromatic aberration, which produces images with true color fidelity across the entire field of view and enhanced contrast. Complementing the glass and prisms are anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics that improve light transmission for bright and clear images, with greater low-light performance.
An open-bridge design helps to reduce weight without sacrificing strength and provides a large surface area to hold. Pebbled rubber armoring helps to give protection from drops and impacts while helping to provide a non-slip grip. Designed for durability, the lightweight magnesium-alloy housing is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for fog and waterproof performance, and the three-stage click-stop twist-up eyecups provide a custom-fit eye relief for use with or without eyewear.
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lens diameter
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lenses virtually eliminate chromatic aberration for true color transmission across the entire field of view
- Phase-corrected BAK4 prisms provide improved light reflection, high contrast, and true color fidelity
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics enhance low-light performance
- 65° wide-angle apparent field of view
- 340 ft field of view at 1000 yd
Use and Handling
- Knurled center focus wheel
- Open-bridge design reduces weight and provides a more comfortable grip
- Three-stage click-stop twist-up eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Right-eye locking diopter adjustment
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Durable magnesium-alloy housing
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for fog and waterproof performance
- Pebbled rubberized protective housing armor
- Flip-down tethered objective lens covers
There are no reviews yet.