TTArtisan 25mm f/2 Overview
Compact and inconspicuous, this Sony E-mount 25mm f/2 from TTArtisan is a low-profile all-manual lens well-suited for portraiture, street scenes, and everyday shooting requiring a natural field of view. The lens allows you to work with subjects as close as 9.8″ away, and its bright f/2 maximum aperture offers greater control over depth of field for isolating subjects with selective focus techniques. Additionally, a seven-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing bokeh quality.
Free to carry, multi subject gear
The equivalence of a full frame is about 37.5mm, which is close to the natural field of human eyesight, and meets the shooting needs of various subjects from daily photography to visual art creation. The compact design improves portability, making it convenient for photographers to take it with them from time to time.
Large aperture increase creative fun
The maximum aperture can reach F2, which greatly enhances the degree of creative freedom – whether it is shooting in low-light environments or pursuing beautiful bokeh, the large aperture of F2 can meet your creative needs.
Excellent close-up function
The closest focusing distance is only 0.25 meters. Shooting scenes such as food, flowers, and small objects can show the details and beauty of these objects at a closer distance.
- Compact prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 37.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and offers improved control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 9.8″ away.
- 7-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compact and lightweight design
There are no reviews yet.