TTArtisan 23mm F1.4 Lens
Offered here in black and silver and an elegant retro design, this TTArtisan 23mm f/1.4 is a compact wide-angle prime for Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras. Designed for APS-C systems, the lens provides a focal length equivalent of 37mm on a full-frame camera and offers a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture for working in a variety of lighting conditions. An excellent walkaround lens for portraits, landscapes, and all-purpose photography, the lens’s manual focus design permits smooth and refined control. Well-suited for low-light photography, its wide aperture enables enhanced control over depth of field for isolating subject matter when using selective focus techniques, while a 10-blade diaphragm lets you capture smooth and natural-looking bokeh. Robustly constructed with eight elements in six groups, the lens incorporates one low dispersion element and three high index elements, which combine to suppress a variety of aberrations while producing high color accuracy and sharpness.
TTArtisan APS-C 23mm f1.4 lens adopts an optical structure of 8 elements in 6 groups,including one low dispersion elements and three high refractive elements ensure the image quality. Specially made for APS-C frame models, also a good lens for storytelling. 23mm focus length is equivalent to 35mm of full frame, which is known as the “eye of humanity”. It provides wonderful and soft bokeh with the maximum aperture f1.4, support images with low ISO in dark light environment to ensure high image quality.
“Eye of humanity”
35mm focus length which is known as the “Eye of Humanities”. 23mm APS-C is equivalent to 35mm, you can use this lens virtually in every situation.
It can also shoot the landscape and humanities with equivalent to 35mm,get a double advantage and makes your focusing life much easier.
Large aperture of F1.4
Bokeh often increase an aesthetic, romantic and warm atmosphere to photos,fast f/1.4 maximum aperture provides better condition for createing a wonderful bokeh.
Design of Clicked Aperture
Skillful manufacture,brings you a master photography experience.
- Compact wide-angle prime designed for Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras
- Provides a full-frame equivalent focal length of 35mm
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.9″ away
- Robustly constructed of eight elements in six groups, including one low dispersion element and three high index elements
- Wide maximum aperture for control over depth of field and selective focus techniques
- Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control
- 10-blade diaphragm for a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality