Tether Tools VUB-LOE Overview
Make a professional photo booth using one of your lightstands or tripods and this Rock Solid PhotoBooth Kit from Tether Tools. This kit is based on a master clamp that can be mounted to round or flat surfaces from 0.5 to 2.1″ in diameter, including most types of stands. From there, the clamp attaches to a master articulating arm and a platform that can accept a professional DSLR or mirrorless camera with a 1/4″-20 thread. As for your monitor, the Aero Elbow can be mounted onto the C-stand itself and connects to the Local Monitor Mount attachment for standard 75 x 75mm or 100 x 100mm VESA displays. All of these elements combined let you create a photo booth with your own stand, camera, and monitor, for an affordable and customizable setup..
Tether Tools Rock Solid Master Clamp
The Tether Tools Rock Solid Master Clamp allows you to attach arms and other gear to round or flat surfaces, such as a tripod leg, table, or shelf, and can hold up to 33 lb. It offers a clamp range of 0.5 to 2.1″ and comes with a wedge insert that permits secure use on flat surfaces. The Master Clamp features alloy construction for durability and utilizes a lift-ratchet style metal handle for easy and secure placement.
For mounting, the clamp has a 5/8″ baby socket for placing on a stand. It also includes a 5/8″ baby stud with 1/4″-20 male thread for more mounting options. Additionally, it has a black finish to reduce reflections.
Tether Tools Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm
This is the Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm from Tether Tools. It is a fully adjustable arm designed for positioning a tablet, small monitors, camera, light, flash, and many other accessories in the optimal position.
The dual 5/8″ studs integrate with numerous standard photo and film clamps, platforms, and tools used to mount equipment, including Tether Table Aero, Connect iPad Bracket, Rock Solid Camera Platform, and Local Vu Monitor Mounts. The Rock Solid Arm is compact in design, simple to maneuver and features 21″ of full extension. It features three articulating joints and can easily mount compatible accessories to any desired location and angle. When the center knob is loosened, all three articulation points loosen for easy maneuverability. When the perfect position is achieved, simply tighten the knob and everything locks securely.
The two 5/8″ Baby locking hex stud ball joints rotate 360 degrees, plus a cut-out in each sleeve surrounding the ball allows the stud to be bent 90 degrees. One stud accepts a 3/8″-16 thread, while the other accepts a 1/4″-20 thread for added versatility. Each stud has six milled flat surfaces, so whatever is mounted on the Master Arm, it will not rotate once secured. The central elbow rotates 360 degrees for infinite adjustability.
The Arm’s center lock is metal construction with locking teeth. Many arms rely on friction and over-tightening of the knob to hold equipment in place, which may cause sagging or small movements over time. Unlike traditional designs, this arm’s all metal construction utilizes a locking system which, once set, prevents any movement or sagging, thus achieving precise results and peace of mind when mounting equipment. Additionally, no replacement friction discs or pads are needed.
- For use with the Rock Solid Master Clamp (sold separately) for mounting to flat or round surfaces
- Compatible with Baby 5/8″ receptor
- Integrates with all Tether Table Aero’s and Local Vu Monitor Mounts
- For use with Camera Platform plus Rock Solid Master Clamp to mount video plus DSLR cameras
- For use the Wallee Connect Kit, plus Rock Solid Master Clamp to mount an iPad or tablet to a tripod leg, light stand or other convenient locations
- This collective system will work in many additional uses such as mounting to an automobile, wheelchair, or exercise equipment to name a few
Tether Tools Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount for Stands and Tripods
The Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount for Stands and Tripods from Tether Tools enables you to mount small- to medium-sized monitors onto studio stands, tripods, and arms. With built-in VESA compliant receptors, the Local Vu easily mounts any 75x75mm and 100x100mm VESA-compatible monitor.
The mount is best suited to mount field monitors for video, tethered photo shoots, simple photo booth setups, wedding or event slideshows, and client presentations. It can also be used to mount an Apple iMac and/or a Cinema Display—however, a special adapter plate is required.
- Four mounting methods including: 1/4″-20 tripod/ball head mount, 3/8″ tripod mount, 5/8″(16 mm) baby junior stud found on grip equipment, studio stands, rollers, arms, clamps, and Arca-style integrated plate for Arca-style mounting systems
- Suitable for mounting field monitors for video, tethered photo shoots, simple photo booth setups, wedding & event slideshows, and client presentations
- Optional VESA Vu 200×200, 200x400mm and Universal adapter plates can help achieve safe mounting of any VESA compliant monitor
- Using a tripod head or swivel pin (sold separately), monitors can be mounted for 360° rotation and 180° tilt for the optimum viewing angle
- Monitors can be easily rotated from landscape to portrait when using a tripod head or swivel pin
- Non-reflective black finish
- Made in U.S.A.
Tether Tools Rock Solid Aero Elbow
The Tether Tools Rock Solid Aero Elbow offers a strong, adjustable mounting point for your gear and accessories. It features a load capacity of 80 pounds and can tilt 180° as well as rotate 360°. It does this securely by using TruVu locking technology that allows you to easily twist a knob to lock the elbow into place. Also, it has an aluminum construction and a black finish for reducing reflections.
One side of the elbow features a 5/8″ baby stud for mounting your device or accessories while the other side has both a 5/8″ baby socket and 1 1/8″ junior stud for attachment to your stand or other support systems.
Tether Tools Rock Solid Camera Platform
The Rock Solid Camera Platform from Tether Tools allows you to safely mount a camera to light stands or accessories such as articulating arms with standard 5/8″ studs. The platform has a 1/4″-20 threaded camera stud, two 5/8″ receivers for the accessory of your choice as well as an umbrella receptacle.