Add the Syrp Genie II Linear to your slider along with the included Genie rope, and you can enjoy motorized sliding for precise tracking shots and dynamic time-lapse sequences. The versatile Genie II is also compatible with nearly any third-party slider.
Features include reduced friction on the rope drive, a quick release camera plate for easy setup, keyframing with the Genie 2 app; and joystick, smartphone, and tablet control. Quiet operation and a compact portable design enable you to use the Genie II Linear almost anywhere your travel.
Attach the main unit to your slider’s platform, and once the included Genie rope is threaded properly, the Genie II linear can automatically slide along the length of the rope. A smartphone connected via Bluetooth can control the Genie II Linear wirelessly, and when used with the Genie II Motorized Pan/Tilt Head, you can access 3 axes of motion to accomplish more advanced shots.
Future app features will include Bulb Ramping for day-to-night time-lapse exposure, HDR Timelapse, Simple Setup, Live View, 360° Time-Lapse, Multi-Row Panorama, and more.
- Motorized platform is compatible with the Genie II Pan/Tilt Head or third-party sliders
- Reduced rope-drive friction produces reliable vertical motion
- Quick release camera plate for easy setup and adjustments
- Time-lapse and video modes
- Quiet operation; compact, portable design
- Joystick, smartphone, and tablet control
- Genie 2 app enables you to create keyframes for complex moves
- Genie 2 App Features
- Multi-axis keyframing
- In-app joystick control for setting start and end points
- Bounce Back (repeat) Mode simplifies interview shoots
- Ease in or out of your movement at any keyframe