Ready Made Spot Borders + Friends Vol 4 for Fashion + Interiors
dir=”ltr”>Designing is a very volatile process that gets reinvented with new trends and experimental tweaks. Several elements are used in forming one design or concept be it form, shape, colour etc. All these are elements are used in various proportions to create an impactful design. One of the never ageing trends is the use of prints. Prints on various materials especially textiles have been a common practice in design all industries. The design industry includes not only the fashion but interiors, product, and other art industries. Adding print to space or a garment gives a vibrant twist and a modern edge to the original design. Use of prints has never ending possibilities and it could be simple block printing, floral themes, magical tribal motifs and all these forms of prints give a character to the design. The vintage prints give way to surrealistic and 3d prints and coexist beautifully in this vast industry. dir=”ltr”>Ready Made Spot Borders + Friends is book that displays inspirational and new print trends for the fashion industry as men’s, children’s and women’s apparel, interior décor in the form of bed and bath collections, kitchen and table linen prints, wallpaper, furnishings, and other industries like paper goods and stationery, and prints for textile and other surfaces. In fashion we have seen prints being used in various forms like stripes, checks, polka dots, floral, animal prints, pop culture prints and they are used on garments and accessories as well, dir=”ltr”>Fashion, Home & Interior designers use prints to give a space a whole new look. Prints in interiors can be brought in a small framed painting or on the whole wall itself. Use of prints on wallpaper, furnishings and other textile elements is very common but the latest trend is to print on furniture directly. With the development in technology and the ability to print on any material every industry that uses design have revolutionised their designing process to accommodate the influx new trends in prints. dir=”ltr”>Use of prints adds to a design in terms of visuals but also gives the design texture, feel and depth. There are no set rules to create prints and so the innovation continues and the trends evolve so often that it is difficult to keep up. Every designer from the fashion industry and interior design needs Ready Made Spot Borders + Friends Vol 4 for Fashion + Interiors to get inspirational and latest prints for their designs. This book is a fourth edition of the Ready-made spot series for prints on main fabric and other surfaces. It publishes 243 latest designs that are organised into 4 groups that have been specifically developed for this book, dir=”ltr”>All the textile designs are available in a soft copy in a DVD, Designers especially fashion and interior are always looking for the latest trends or trend forecasts and for prints they need not look elsewhere. This book publishes many new print options for various surfaces, dir=”ltr”> This book has 4 themes-
- dir=”ltr”>African Abstraction: Ethnic Beauty, Handmade Decoration;
- dir=”ltr”>Mystic Flowers: Dark, Cult & Gothic; Geolution: Geometrics,
- dir=”ltr”>Optical & Computerized; Bionic: Mother Nature, Organic, Micro,
- dir=”ltr”>Futuristic & Camouflage
dir=”ltr”>The border designs presented in this book are intricate and versatile and are provided with matching all-over designs as well. Each border print displayed has 2 separate all overs. Both the fashion industry and interior décor industry can use the prints on their apparel design be it shirts, dresses, blouses etc. or on bed linen, table cloths, wallpapers, and even stationery like gift wrapping, dir=”ltr”>The prints are completely vectorized and are developed specially for this book. The designs are available in hard and soft copy royalty free. The high quality of the designs and prints can be seen in the colour quality and repeat in 300 dpi, some of the designs are colour reduced while some are in true colour. Consumers can easily make of the prints to redo their interiors or revamp their wardrobe and gear up for the upcoming season trends. dir=”ltr”>Review-
- dir=”ltr”> Textile Designers from both interior and fashion industry can use the material published in Ready Made Spot Borders + Friends Vol 4 and use the inspirational prints recommended in their collections,
- dir=”ltr”> Fashion Designers have all the information regarding the trend forecast for prints in this book which has hard copy as well as soft copy for easy application and use,
- dir=”ltr”> Retail Consumers are always looking for latest patterns and prints and this book they get 243 new prints in 4 beautiful themes for the upcoming season.
- dir=”ltr”> It is published in hard cover,
- dir=”ltr”> The DVD of the soft copy of the designs is also available,
- dir=”ltr”> repeats in the book are geared to a drum circumference of 64 cm or 84 cm
- dir=”ltr”> The book size measures- 30.005 x 30.005 cm, depth measures- 2.004 cm, and the book weighs – 0.804 kg.