Featuring a 12MP Sony CMOS sensor, the black SJ5000X Elite is the first action camera from SJCAM to support UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) video at 24 fps and 2.5K (2560 x 1440) at 30 fps. It also adds a built-in gyroscope sensor for anti-shake digital image stabilization, and a larger 2″ rear LCD screen for easier shot monitoring and playback. The camera is also Wi-Fi enabled, so you can remotely control, monitor, and transfers files using an iOS or Android devices. Included is a waterproof housing with a 98′-depth rating and an assortment of mounts, includes solutions for helmets, handlebars, backpacks, and more.
In addition to 4K and 2.5K video recording, the camera supports 1080p video up to 60 fps and 720p video up to 120 fps for slow-motion playback. It can also take up to 12MP still images. The camera is powered using an included rechargeable 900mAh battery pack that provides up to 80 minutes of continuous 1080p video recording. The camera can also be powered externally via a micro-USB port and can automatically power on when it detects the external power source. This feature is useful for dash cam applications when paired with an optional 12 VDC car power adapter. Dash cam use is further bolstered thanks to a loop recording mode and built-in motion-activated recording.
Note: UHD 4K resolution video is interpolated from 2880 x 2160.
- 12MP CMOS sensor
- UHD 4K at 24 fps / 2.5K at 30 fps
- 1080p video up to 60 fps / 720p up to 120 fps
- 12MP still photos
- 170° lens
- Gyroscope sensor to support anti-shake digital stabilization
- 2″ rear LCD screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi for remote monitoring and control
- Records to microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 64GB
- Removable 900mAh battery pack (provides 80 minutes of continuous 1080p and 2.5K recording)
- Micro-USB and micro-HDMI ports
- WDR mode
- Loop recording
- Auto power on/off
- Motion-activated recording
- Time and date display