SJCAM SJ10 X Overview
Natively waterproof down to 33′ and featuring built-in stabilization and live streaming capability, the SJ10 X 4K Action Camera from SJCAM provides a comprehensive 4K solution for vlogging and all your recreational activities. The compact camera captures UHD 4K24 (interpolated) and 2K30 native video and 12MP photos. Full HD 1080p60 resolution and below can be captured with digital gyro stabilization turned on to achieve smoother footage. A built-in mono mic captures sound, and all your content can be stored to up to a 128GB microSD card, sold separately. The card and USB Type-C charging/video offload port are accessible when lifting a door on the side.
The SJ10 X has a 2.33″ touchscreen display, one of the largest displays available in action cameras. It lets you make your settings selections and monitor your shots. You can also control the camera from the companion iOS/Android app, the SJCAM Zone, which you can download for free at the App Store or Google Play. Connecting to the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi, the app lets you remotely select modes, settings, and features. It also allows you to download the camera’s footage to your smartphone and edit it and add background music. Also, you can share content directly to the built-in Zone Community from the app. Live streaming support is also offered via the app, at the click of a dedicated button.
- OmniVision CMOS sensor
- 7-layer glass lens (2x aspherical)
- 3-axis gyroscope digital stabilization minimizes visible shake in your images to deliver smoother footage
- Digital zoom
- An included 1300mAh battery, which inserts through a battery door on the bottom of the camera, provides 140 minutes of runtime when working in Full HD 1080p resolution
- Next to the battery door is a 1/4″-20 tripod thread for attaching the camera to mini tripods, selfie sticks, and various other supports
- The camera can also be mounted in numerous other ways using the included accessories—you get a frame mount, curved and flat adhesives, and a base mount for attaching the frame to the adhesives (the adhesives can be secured to helmets and various other objects)