- The W-2004 Waterproof Aluminum Alloy Tripod from Sirui features a Waterproof Sealing System that prevents water, dust, or other particles from entering the leg tubes.
- The tripod extends to a maximum height of 70.9″, holds up to 39.7 lb, and weighs 4.6 lb. Reverse-folding legs wrap around most ball heads allowing the tripod to fold down to 20.5″.
- The 4-section legs are individually adjustable and are held in place with twist locks. One of the legs is removable and can be attached to the center column to make a full-sized 69.7″ monopod.
- The removable rubber feet can be replaced by stainless-steel spikes, affording the tripod stability on a variety of surfaces.
- The split center column allows the tripod to reach its minimum height of 6.1″, and a ballast hook on the center column can hold a stabilizing weight.