Sirui SATURN Anamorphic 35mm T2.9 Overview
The Canon RF-mount Saturn 35mm T2.9 1.6x Carbon Fiber Anamorphic Lens from Sirui provides a classic anamorphic look in a compact, lightweight form. Ideal for gimbal, stabilizer, drone, and handheld use, this lens produces a wider look equivalent to a 22mm spherical full-frame field of view. It measures only 3.9″ in length and features a carbon fiber barrel that reduces the weight of the lens. The lens produces horizontal neutral streaks when pointed at a light source, giving your footage a classic anamorphic look.
An image captured in 16:9 is de-squeezed to an anamorphic 2.8:1 aspect ratio, whereas shooting in 3:2 yields a 2.4:1 final image. The T2.9 aperture produces a shallow depth of field, separating your subject from the foreground and the 10-blade aperture creates oval bokeh effects.
- The lens provides sensor coverage for up to full-frame cameras.
- Aspherical elements eliminate chromatic aberration.
- This Saturn-series lens is made with a carbon fiber front barrel that reduces the overall weight while remaining durable.
- The compact, lightweight design is ideal for handheld, gimbal, and stabilizer use.
- Horizontal neutral streak effects create a classic anamorphic look.
- 10 aperture blades produce oval bokeh effects.
Constant 1.6x Squeeze
- The 35mm Saturn lens maintains a constant 1.6x squeeze ratio at all focusing points, ensuring that the subject size doesn’t change as you pull the focus.
There are no reviews yet.