- SIRUI P-325FS is advanced photo/video monopod that combine functions of monopods, extension rods, and tabletop tripods into a whole. The innovative modular design and flip-lock mechanism are going to provide you with more convenience and creative opportunities.
- The monopod features a unique modular design. Four modules, including the mounting plate, main tube section, tripod foot, rubber foot, can be detached and combined freely to form a monopod, an extension rod, or a tabletop tripod.
Quick Release System
- The quick-release system has a distinct advantage over the locking knob system. Pull down the top/bottom quick release sleeve to detach modules in a quick and easy way. Quick release platform diameter：60mm
Flip Lock Mechanism
- The monopod is divided into 5 sections via 4 flip locks. Boasting a user-friendly design, shooters should feel fairly comfortable and easy using the flip locks. Open all flip locks with just a single hand to adjustthe monopod from the minimum height to the maximum height.
- Thanks to flip locks, deploying a monopod becomes pretty quick and easy. Retract leg tubes and close all flip locks with a single hand to get a compact camera support.
- Two bubble levels on the base allow you to always keep the monopod in good balance even when you are doing highly mobile outdoor shoots.
- The ring is 360° rotatable with built-in damping, so it can be rotated to the desired position and won’t turn around easily. Unlike other rings, this ring comes with an opening that allows the strap to be removed easily.
- Use the ball locking knob to adjust the friction of the ball. Loosen the ball locking knob and tilt the monopod 36° in any direction to get a lot of movements.
Great Performance in Extreme Weather
- The monopod will never let you down whether in bitter cold or scorching heat (-40°C~100°C).