Sirui PH-30 Overview
The 9.8″ tall Sirui PH-30 Carbon Fiber Gimbal Head can tilt and rotate a camera and a large telephoto lens that weighs up to 55.1 lb with ease and smoothness, so it can track fast-moving subjects such as in sports or bird photography. Moreover, the head tilts from -60 to 150° and pans a full 360°, while the platform adjusts 90° in height. Both the tilt and the rotation can lock into place via the tilt’s locking knob and the independent pan locking knob.The 3.1 lb gimbal head is made of an 8-layer carbon fiber weave, and the platform is constructed from a lightweight aluminum material. Additionally, the platform is Arca-type compatible, and it includes a quick release plate with both 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 camera mounting threads.
- Gimbal head tilts -60° to +150° and pans 360°, while the platform adjusts 90° in height
- The platform is Arca-type compatible, and the head has a load capacity of 55.1 lb
- 3.1 lb gimbal head with 8-layer carbon fiber and aluminum build
- Locking knobs for both tilt and pan movements
- Anti-twist lip on quick release plate with 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 camera screws