Sirui VENUS Anamorphic FF 135mm T2.9 Overview
The Canon RF-mount 135mm T2.9 1.8x Full-Frame Anamorphic Lens from Sirui creates a shallower depth of field, smoother blurred backgrounds, and excellent foreground separation. Its anamorphic design produces elongated oval bokeh and horizontal blue streaks, giving your footage a pronounced anamorphic aesthetic. An image captured in 16:9 is de-squeezed to an anamorphic 3.2:1 aspect ratio.
This 135mm prime features an 85mm front diameter, an 82mm filter thread, a 1/4″-20 thread compatible with many lens supports, and cine-standard 0.8-MOD focus and aperture gears.
- This 135mm lens provides coverage for full-frame cameras with a wider 3.2:1 aspect ratio (de-squeezed) in 16:9.
- Its shallow depth of field separates your subject from the background for an artistic effect.
- The 12 aperture blades create creamy oval bokeh.
- Coated optical glass elements help create the horizontal blue-streak effects typical of anamorphic lenses.
75mm Horizontal Equivalent
- Horizontally equivalent to a 75mm, this 135mm anamorphic prime is ideal for portraits, landscapes, product shots, and more.
- This compact 135mm Sirui prime features a durable all-metal housing, a front 82mm filter thread, and a 1/4″-20 thread compatible with many lens supports.