Designed for the fast ingestion of UHS-II SDXC media on systems that support 10 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2, the Dual-Slot UHS-II SDXC USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Card Reader from ProGrade Digital is equipped with a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C interface and dual card slots, both of which support UHS-II SDXC media. This card reader delivers transfer speeds of up to 1.25 GB/s, allows for both card slots to be used simultaneously, and power is received through the USB bus, meaning that no external power sources are required. A magnetic base helps this card reader stay secure within your workspace. Included are a magnetic plate, a USB Type-C to Type-C cable, and a USB Type-C to Type-A cable.
Please note that this card reader supports Windows 10 and macOS 10.6 or later. To achieve full USB 3.2 Gen 2 transfer speeds, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support USB 3.2 Gen 2, which is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 2 and USB 3.1. For systems that don’t support USB 3.2 Gen 2, this card reader is backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1, which is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0.
- The USB 3.2 Gen. 2 standard provides transfer speeds of up to 10 Gb/s, or 1.25 GB/s
- Supports concurrent data transfers from both card slots
- Compatible with UHS-II and UHS-I
- LED indicator for data transfer activity
- Portable and compact
- Magnetized bottom connects reader to laptop
- Includes one metal mounting plate
- Includes two 18″ cables – one USB Type-C to Type-C and one USB Type-C to Type-A
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Windows 10
- Backwards compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 devices
There are no reviews yet.