Designed for capturing raw 8K, 6K, and 4K video, the 325GB CFexpress 2.0 Type B Cobalt Memory Card (2-Pack) from ProGrade Digital provides read speeds of up to 1700 MB/s, which helps to quickly offload content to your computer, and write speeds of up to 1500 MB/s. Additionally, the Cobalt’s minimum write speed is guaranteed not to drop below 1400 MB/s. In addition to raw video, this card can also capture 8K, 6K, and 4K ProRes 4444 video, PreRes 422 HQ video, and more. This card is resistant to temperature extremes, shock, vibration, and X-rays, and is also backward compatible with select XQD cameras that adopt firmware to enable CFexpress. These cards take advantage of an NVMe host controller interface and backward compatibility with CFexpress 1.0.
- Fully compliant with CompactFlash Association CFexpress Type B 1.0 and 2.0 specifications
- XQD host interoperable with firmware support from device manufacturer
- Metal enclosure/encasement to endure high temperatures while providing better thermal conductivity
- Built-in thermal throttling to protect your card and its content in the event of overheating
- Designed to provide improved performance for flagship cinema, video, and photography cameras
- Optimized controllers specifically designed for use in professional-grade cameras
- Rigorous full card testing with serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for high quality control
- Component-level testing down to individual memory chips for greater reliability
- Refresh Pro enabled to quickly refresh card performance and monitor card health
There are no reviews yet.