The 256GB UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter (2-Pack) from ProGrade Digital features a storage capacity of 256GB per card and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 250 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 130 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V60 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 60 MB/s, allowing the card to be optimized for 4K, UHD, Full HD, and 3D video captures, as well as raw photos and rapid-fire bursts.
UHS-II cards achieve their speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V60 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V60. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device’s speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantee minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, ProGrade Digital’s 256GB UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter (2-Pack) is able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow and deserts. It is also resistant against x-rays and shock. Included is a microSD to SD adapter, which allows this card to be used in devices with full-sized SD slots.
- High-speed certified to perform at a maximum read speed of up to 250 MB/s and a maximum write speed of up to 130 MB/s
- V60 (Video Speed Class) tested and certified to perform at a minimum sustained recording rate of 60 MB/s
- A V60 card is essential for uninterrupted video capture by professional DSLR, mirrorless, digital cinema, action, and drone cameras from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, DJI, GoPro, and other manufacturers
- Optimized for 4K, UHD, Full HD, and most high bitrate MPEG-4 CODECs
- Certified Video Speed Class 60, UHS-II, U3, and Class 10 make this card compatible with both older and newer SD card devices
- A laser-etched serial number helps track key components and manufacturing data
- Rigorous full card testing, plus component-level testing down to individual memory chips provides a high level of quality control
- Professional-level capacity of 256GB
- Error correction to detect and correct data write and data transfer errors, plus wear-leveling for integrity and longer life
- Resistant to x-rays and shock
- Able to withstand temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°
- Includes a UHS-II microSD to SD adapter
There are no reviews yet.