Pantone Premium Metallics Chips Coated GB1505
dir=”ltr”>Design has a lot of elements that go into giving it the final desired output. The process of designing is complex and every industry requires design in some way or the other. It is not just art but also a meticulous combination of required elements that makes designing such a multifaceted procedure. The common elements of design are shape, form, colour, texture etc. Different elements play a dominant role as the trend changer for the season at different times. One season could be all about colour while the next could be about the materials used. The recent vogue is the use of metallic colours to add sheen and sophistication to a design or product. Metallics provide not only colour to a design but also texture. It is a combination of two elements of design. Pantone premium metallics chips coated features about 300 metallic shades for the use of designers. In fashion the influence of metallic colours has been huge and one can see textiles in metallic colours, accessories like bags, eye wear, shoes, jewellery etc. Even the world of beauty and makeup has been bit by the metal bug. We see colours of gold, silver, copper in eye shadows, lipsticks, nail paint. The glam and glitter it adds is undeniably irresistible and unforgettable, In interior design adding a bit of metal element whether in terms of the colour or the material itself gives a royal and regal look. It revamps the total décor and gives it a bling instantly. Other industries like the automobile industry have been using metallic colours from the beginning but now they have a surge of new tones and shades to experiment with. We can use metallic colours in almost everything. Home Appliances, cutlery, stationery, and the list can go on. Pantone premium metallics chips coated is the best chips book for the use of metallic colours for all designers in every industry.
Pantone is internationally recognised colour communication system. We have invention and innovations in design all the time and the same goes with discovering new colours. To have all possible shades of pantone metallics a designer needs this book without a doubt. The book displays 300 brilliant premium metallic colours after analysing and observing how popular these special-effect inks are. They are printed on text weight paper and can used without loss of the original lustre. It is durable and can withstand without blemishing or tarnishing too soon. The Premium Premium Metallic Chips are on removable pages making it very user friendly. The pages are in loose leaf style binders and each page has 6 tear out chips. It is formulated with non-leafing coatable inks. Each page can be replaced individually keeping in mind that some colours are used up faster than others. It also has a custom chip The chips are arranged chromatically to make it easier to locate and use. The ink formulations are available on coated stock. The colours are coded and identified with Pantone names and number thus making it a universal code for easy usage. The colours displayed are high lustre quality for deeper impact and they bleed so that checking the colours on the actual print can be accurately done,The colours are featured after extensive market research on what is popular and what is the expected trend. The colours can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings. The paper type used matches frequently used print specifications. Can be used for concept creation, mood boards, and choosing palettes for designs that need specific colours. This eliminates the need to guess or select an approximate colour range. Instead one has the exact number and accurate colour name making the communication hassle free.
- Pantone premium metallics chips coated book has vibrant and elegant metallic colours on sharable perforated chips that is portable and user friendly,
- There will be no ambiguity in communication as the colours are organised by name and number according to the Pantone colour manger making it a universal system,
- The System used is supported by the worldwide network of PANTONE Licensed Printing Ink Manufacturers,
- Designers find the versatile format and vast range of colours inspirational,
- The ability to replace frequently used colour pages individually makes it a profitable product purchase,
- It is the perfect premium metallics chips book for colour selection and approval for print.
- Convenient loose leaf binder with removable pages,
- Includes 300 premium metallic colours as shareable perforated chips,
- The ink is developed with non-leafing coatable inks,
- 300 metallic colours, each organised with coordinating Pantone numbers and names,
- It comes with Pantone colour manager software to enable update of Pantone colours when applied in designs,
- Printed on text weight paper,
- Removable chip format which has colour bleed which is most ideal when evaluating colour,
- Colours are arranged in chromatic format making it easy to locate and share as well.
There are no reviews yet.