Pantone TPG Color Guide + Specifier Chips Set FHIP200
New eco-friendly PANTONE Color Formulas – now in an easier-to-use and store format!This new edition of the Color Specifier & Guide Set presents the existing 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors created from new, more Earth-friendly formulations and an accompanying new PANTONE Color Number suffix, TPG (Textile Paper – “Green”). The colorant combinations have been modified to remove all lead pigments and chromium, while maintaining the same color integrity as the previous versions that featured the TPX suffix. Reformulating the colors in this product to make them more eco-friendly has allowed us to meet compliance standards in European countries and other parts of the world.In addition to the eco-friendly formulas, we’ve made other enhancements to improve the user experience. The guides and specifiers are now available in a two-volume set; making the product easier to handle, utilize and store. Improved construction on the binders makes for much greater durability. A rigid storage sleeve, located inside each Specifier binder, allows you to store your guides safely. Replacement pages for the specifier are available to replenish old pages.Thousands of market-proven Pantone colors on paper for fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints and interiors and more.Ideal for non-fabric materials, the PANTONE Color Specifier and PANTONE Color Guide have been redesigned for the ultimate in color selection and control. All 2,100 colors are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production.PANTONE Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each PANTONE Color, making it ideal for palette development and presentations. Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate color communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.PANTONE Color Guide is a handy, take-along two-guide set – perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format.
- 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colors in a two-volume set for ease of use and handling
- Six tear-out chips of each color for palette development, color communication and attaching to design sketches and files
- Colors are chromatically arranged and numerically referenced
- Individual replacement pages are available for Specifier
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- 2,100 lacquer-on-paper colors
- Color numbers feature new TPG suffix
- Reformulated colors meet international compliance standards
- Colors are numerically referenced and named
- Two-volume binder and guide set
- PANTONE Colors are recognized around the world as the premier color standard
FREE PROTECTION COVER CASE WORTH Rs499/-
There are no reviews yet.