Pantone Shade Card 2022 Edition Solid Coated & Uncoated GP1601A (Plus Series)
The most important Pantone color book formula guide for color matching in PMS. This Pantone guide is used in graphic designing, metallurgy, paintings, color sampling, food & chemical color matching, testing of hue and in the print industry.
All colors included have RGB as well as CMYK combinations in the Color Manager provided along with the Pantone color book. The product has to be registered online on the official Pantone website with the serial code provided behind the product.
Format of Pantone Shade Card
- Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
Colors in Pantone Shade Card 2022
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors just added
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colors – the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guide
- Colors available for specification in most digital design software
- Enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
Pantone Shade Card Application
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
Pantone Guide is portable and the FREE PROTECTION COVER offered by Designinfo.in will secure the product against any damages such as dust and water.
Pantone Colors are best viewed and matched under specific lighting conditions. These specifications are included in the Pantone color book to ensure no losses due to UV light.
The Pantone Color Manager Software which was earlier to be purchased separately is now a part of the product to allow the designers to immediately proceed with color sampling.
Pantone Shade Card Online
Always wanted to browse the pantone shade card online. Dont hesitate anymore. Demand your online copy from us and we will let you view the entire range online for 2 hours so that you can check each and every color with the merchandiser has requested after approval from the designer. This online present of the pantone shade card makes it super simple for any individual to make smart decisions while buying the pantone shade card. We even allow you to see the warranty papers which you will receive at the time of purchase. Colors make a huge difference in any product and hence simply comparing the color online does not satisfy the need for matching, but PMS color charts require the physical presence of the book and we shall help you understand the difference between comparing the colors on graphic interfaces and on the hard copy of the book.
The Pantone Color Manager Software which was earlier to be purchased separately is now a part of the Pantone Solid Colors Guide to allow the designers to immediately proceed with color sampling. Summarising, the Pantone Color Formula Guide is one of the best Pantone color charts for pharmaceuticals, chemical testing, printing, paper printing, plastics, etc industries. The Solid colors present in this guide can be purchased in the chips format in the Pantone Solid Chips as well. Buy Pantone Books without any hesitation from Design Info in India.
There are no reviews yet.