Pantone Metallics Chips Coated Book GB1507
Specify exquisite metallics with confidence! The PANTONE METALLIC CHIPS Coated book GB1507 offers six specification chips for each PANTONE Metallic color. You get a complete range of 301 chromatically arranged brilliant metallics printed on coated paper. Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify PANTONE Metallic Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away. If you need only the flyer for the Metallic colours, you can opt for the Pantone Metallics Guide only. Features
- Broad palette of 301 colorful metallics chips in book.
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number
- Six tear–out chips per color
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection
- Chromatic layout makes it easy to locate desired colors
- Easy–to–use and portable loose-leaf format
- One book allows you to select a colour and specify with a chip for accurate communication
- Each chip provides a printing standard with colors that bleed for ease and accuracy in checking “on press”
- Easy to communicate colours by distinct number or name
- PANTONE Metallics Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensed Printing Ink Manufacturers
There are no reviews yet.