PANTONE 18-1250 TPG Bombay Brown Replacement Page (Fashion, Home & Interiors)
- Three-ring binder style pages
- Available as perforated, removable chips, sold by individual page
- Each page provides seven FHI colors with six individual chips per color
- Each PANTONE 18-1250 TPG is 1.6” x 0.8” and made of lacquer stripe coating on paper
- TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates the latest evolution of the FHI product line
- PANTONE 18-1250 TPG Bombay Brown Removable chip format has three-sided colour bleed ideal when evaluating color
- Colours each displayed with coordinating numbers
- Use for hard home, ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for palette development, mood boards, color communication, specification, and production.
PANTONE Code 18-1250 TPG Color name Bombay Brown Hexadecimal code # A15A40 RGB code rgb (161,90,64) Category Fashion and Interior Designers
There are no reviews yet.