PANTONE 12-0917 TPG Bleached Apricot Replacement Page (Fashion, Home & Interiors)
- Three-ring binder style pages
- Available as perforated, removable chips, sold by individual page
- Each page provides seven FHI colors with six individual chips per color
- Each PANTONE 12-0917 TPG Bleached Apricot 1.6” x 0.8” and made of lacquer stripe coating on paper
- TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates the latest evolution of the FHI product line
- PANTONE 12-0917 TPG Bleached Apricot Removable chip format has three-sided colour bleed ideal when evaluating color
- Colours each displayed with coordinating numbers
- Use for hard home, ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for palette development, mood boards, color communication, specification, and production.
PANTONE Code 12-0917 TPG Color name Bleached Apricot Hexadecimal code #FCCFAD RGB code rgb (252,207,173) Category Fashion and Interior Designers
There are no reviews yet.