The Nintendo Switch is both a home console and a handheld device – a hybrid of sorts. On the go, it’ll be in the form of a tablet that also has a docking station which then plugs into your TV. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever, and with whomever they choose. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles. At home, Nintendo Switch rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock that connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock, the system will instantly transition to portable mode, and the same great gaming experience that was being enjoyed at home now travels with you. The portability of the Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its bright high-definition display. It brings the full home gaming system experience with you to the park, on an airplane, in a car, or to a friend’s apartment. Gaming springs into action by removing detachable Joy-Con controllers from either side of the Nintendo Switch. One player can use a Joy-Con controller in each hand; two players can each take one, or multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of game play options. They can easily click back into place or be slipped into a Joy-Con Grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, if preferred, the gamer can select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to use instead of the Joy-Con controllers. Furthermore, it is possible for numerous people to bring their Nintendo Switch systems together to enjoy the local multiplayer face-to-face competition.
- A set with “Nintendo Switch Sports” (download version) installed on the Nintendo Switch.
“Nintendo Switch” is a game machine that changes its shape according to various play scenes.
- Anytime, anywhere, on your terms. You can enjoy the game with a free play style.
- TV mode Enjoy the game on a large screen TV.
- You can connect it to a TV and enjoy the game on the powerful big screen, or enjoy the game at home parties with family and friends in the living room.Carry around a large and beautiful display.
- You can easily play the game anytime, anywhere, such as while commuting to work or school.
- You can also get together with like-minded friends and enjoy the game together via local communication.
- Nintendo Switch comes with a pair of left and right controllers “Joy-Con”.
- In addition to holding it vertically or holding it horizontally to operate it, there is also a two-handed play style where you hold it and operate it.
- By handing one of the “Joy-Con” to the other party and “sharing”, two people can play in battle or cooperative play.
- Bring and connect. If you bring your own Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite, you can connect up to 8 units via local communication, and enjoy competitive and cooperative play with software such as Super Smash Bros.
- SPECIAL and Splatoon 2. You can enjoy it.