Nikon SU-800 Overview
The multi-functional Nikon SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander Unit forms the nerve center of any i-TTL multiple flash-lighting situation.
Capable of metering and triggering groups of remote Speedlights in the Nikon CLS (Creative Lighting System), a one-touch switch fully automates accurate exposures of small subjects instantly. Manual adjustment of the balance of each units output is simple to control through the comprehensive LCD panel.
- When using i-TTL compatible Nikon digital SLR cameras and Speedlights, user can divide the Speedlight units into three groups and control the flash output independently for each group
- Features a Commander function that can trigger wireless remote flash (SB-R200, SB-900, SB-910, SB-800, SB-700 and SB-600) units without a master flash unit
- One-touch switching between close-up and Commander modes
- Two types of close-up operation:
- Dual-light close-up flash
- Triple-light close-up flash